Monday, February 25, 2008

Me and Drew think kids are bad for your health

Cause we seem to be sick an awful lot lately.

Guess what!? I have an ear infection AND sinunitis.

Oh Yeah.

I wasn't sure if I should go to the doctor or not - my ear hurt, but I hate going to the doctor, I hate drugs, I hate being sick. But Andrew made me go.

The doctor asked me my symptoms and then said, "okay, hop up hear and I'll have a look in your ear....OH MY GOD!"

So usually your ear is a sort of whitey yellow. Mine was the colour of a ripe tomato. I guess it was a good thing I went to the doctor. Thanks drew.

I hopped on down to the Shoppers to pick up my drugs for my various ailments. The doc told me I needed a nasal spray to get rid of the sinunitis. Well, aren't those kind of dangerous? Addictive or something?? I mean, I hate drugs anyway, so anything with bad press...

But then the pharmacist (lovely chap) started telling me about the side effects for both the drugs. HUNH the horse pills for my ears? Apparently they can make me allergic to the sun.

ger-ate.






on the other hand, I'm very thankful we live in a country where drugs are readily accesible to us. And that now we should all really be on the road to recovery. I'm also glad I wore Andrew's old man ear covers yesterday. I was just wearing them to keep warm, but imagine if I hadn't had them on!? I might have had much worse ears!!

0 comments: