Sunday, February 10, 2008

Linkage

I've added a new link section to this blog: Kid Friendly Food Ideas. I used to have some vegan links on here, then I moved them to my bookmarks on my own home computer. This summer someone was using my computer and accidentally deleted all my bookmarks including all my vegan resources. So I decided that keeping all my important sites on here again wasn't a bad idea.

For now most of my links are vegan or vegetarian. We're not a strictly veghead family - mostly because the program I'm doing right now advocates meat in the meals. I am planning, once I'm done, to swap most of the protein in my diet back to vegetarian proteins. Anyway, if any of you have some favorite online resources for feeding your children/families healthy food, drop me a line and I'll add them to my list!

ta ra!!

0 comments: