Monday, February 18, 2008

Back at the park!

We decided to go back to the pirate park this morning. The kids were so excited! As soon as we pulled into the parking lot Tink started shrieking...you'd think I never take them anywhere!

This is Davey surfing like mummy did.

I honestly thought it was Tinky that was coming down with something. She's been very snuggly the last two days and kind of tired or something.


But it was Davey who started puking this afternoon. I just cleaned him up a few minutes ago from another round...


Which makes me really glad we were out in the sun today, in case we can't go out again tomorrow.


Yesterday in sunday school Davey learned about how Jesus healed Jairus's daughter. So I've been getting him to pray with me for people to be healed. This afternoon I asked if he wanted to pray to feel better. Okay, then say what I say.

Me: Dear Jesus
Davey: I KNOW! Dear Jesus, thank you for healing Grandma. Amen!

Well, I believe the scriptures say that as we pray for others to be healed, we are healed ourselves. Plus Grandma, you got a double portion of prayers today!





(jane, this posting took less than 10 minutes).

3 comments:

Jane said...

I HAVE to get a pair of those boots for my future granddaughter.

They are too cute.

Is it weird to have a hope chest filled with stuff for grandchildren?

BTW, I uploaded 273 pics of the Medieval Faire to my smugmug account and it took 8 freakin hours.

ramblin'andie said...

Even Davey covets these boots. They're amazing.

Did you know that Picasa does shareable web albums? I should check into that for you. 8 hours is fer-eaking ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Little Oliver's(Davey) boots are in the Victoria magazine. He is now firmly fixed in my mind as Oliver. It used to make me cry before, now I am inconsolable! Oh little Oliver we love you, we will save you xoxo