Saturday, February 09, 2008

Why I should ALWAYS have my camera in my hand...

This morning I had to run out for a few minutes. I left the kids in the living room watching TV while Andrew had a shower. 25 minutes later, when I opened the garage door to the house I could hear crying. The "i'm really in trouble so hurry" kind of crying. I came flying up the stairs the same time Andrew came flying down them, catching a glimpse of Davey sitting peacefully on the couch watching George Shrinks. We both arrived in the kitchen to find Elisabeth lying on her back, an open carton of soy milk under her head and the entire contents of said carton spilling over the kitchen floor.

I guess she thought she needed more milk this morning and decided to help herself. Two questions - how long did she lie there sobbing her heart out, and did she have an accomplice who, upon seeing the fix his sister was in, decided to play innocent infront of the TV? And (I guess I have three questions) how on earth could he hear the TV above the sound of her wailing?!

0 comments: