Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The kids still aren't feeling well, so that doesn't leave me with much new to talk about on here.

BUT, I thought I'd share a picture of the toddler bed we ordered for Libs.

You see, her favorite place in the world is Davey's bed. If ever she 'wanders off' she can usually be found sitting in his bed reading. That, and the fact that she can't open doors yet made me think it might be a good idea to try her in her own bed. When we moved Davey to his toddler bed, he could open his door. So when ever he felt like it he'd just wander down stairs, help himself to snacks, watch tv, whatever. So we want to avoid that with libs and just get her used to the bed. Hopefully she'll always be as good at going to bed as she is now, but if she does decide that she wants to get up on her own, at least she's contained!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

cute bed! where is it from?

ramblin'andie said...

sears

ramblin'andie said...

my only shopping choices out here in the boondocks: Sears Online, Amazon.ca and Safeway. WOE is me ;)

Katherine said...

hehehehee.. maybe you should have thought of that before you moved :P

ramblin'andie said...

ah yes...hindsight!!!

At least I had dad's truck to get Tink to the doctor today. I don't know what I'm going to do when he comes home and tries to take my transportation away from me!

Anonymous said...

Just tell him it was stolen while he was away.

Jamie said...

Cute bed. Jordan wanted to move into Devin's bed last month, so we moved Devin to the top bunk and they are both very pleased with the arrangement.