Monday, April 24, 2017

Even more from the coast

Me and Dave sneak out early in the morning to go for yummy breakfasts at the Basted Baker. These are our sneaking out faces.


This time we took Ruben and David.


Ruben loves breakfast with Aunty.

I love lattes. It's a side effect of having worked at a coffee shop from 15 - 25. The Basted Baker makes AMAZING lattes. Like, the kind you don't need to add anything to.


After breakfast, we went for a walk around the shops.

And Ashlie (who was also with us) tortured David.



Back at the ranch with Jade.

The sun came out and we went to Gibsons. I took a lot of pictures of these two discovering a pay phone.


And then we wandered around the waterfront. I gave Elisabeth my phone to take pictures.





This is about when I took the phone back. Isn't it amazing here?




Ashlie had to go home, she has a job now. So while Dave took her to the ferry, we wandered some more.



It's always so pretty here. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go to the maritimes.

There's a little gift shop at the end of the pier. Gift shop/gallery. I loved their sign about their hours of operation.





After wandering around for a while, we went for gelato. I blogged about it before, but it was delicious. Ruben ate mine and most of his.








0 comments: