Saturday, April 22, 2017

Field trip with my boy


David took a sick day back when we had all the snow. I couldn't stay home with him, so he came to work with me. We went for a wander round in all the snow.


There were so many interesting snow sculptures. I remember when I was a student we had snow like this one year. It was brilliant. Before the student centre had been built and we grabbed trays from the cafe and slid down the hill.




This one was interesting. So many snow men in a circle...Then we realized that was a verse in the middle.


"How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!"






Me and my boy.



Then we were off to pick lizzie up from school. The Iced Tea creek was frozen. And still looked like ice tea.




And David drew a picture of Andrew.




0 comments: