Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tulips in bloom

Since I couldn't chase cherry blossoms, I decided I needed to see the tulips. I'm glad I went when I did, because the weather has been awful, and even on the sunny days, no one wants to drive all that way to tramp around a field with me.



Unfortunately, I still need to work on my photography skills. Or maybe not go at midday.


But my goodness, is it ever lovely out there. I went to the Valley Tulip Festival, in Greendale.


I don't realise it so much when I'm in Langley, but as soon as I get near the mountains I remember how much I love being that close.


You wouldn't even know we have mountains here most days, the rain clouds obscure them completely.




I have so many ideas in my head for the photoshoot I wanted to do here, I guess I'll work on my skills and hope for next year.























0 comments: