Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas is coming...

hard to believe that Christmas is only a month away now! But, I only have a few stocking stuffers left to get, and a few presents to wrap, and I'm done my Christmas shopping. Most of the decorations went up yesterday (here's a couple pictures sort of mid decorating) and now we can get our tree next weekend. I'm sooo excited. I hate the mall at Christmas so I always try to finish as early as possible and spend the next few weeks doing things with our family.

Trinity Western University and the City of Langley have teamed up to do the Spirit of Christmas which sounds amazing. Live nativity, walk of trees, plays, hot chocolate and choirs at TWU and the Santa Claus Parade through downtown Langley.


And here's something else I've been wanting to do for a few years now, at Williams Park.

0 comments: