Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I think someone might be teething...

Here's Tinky in my new favorite outfit...it's a long sleeved, one piece jumper. Sooo cute! Thanks to Tash, Darren, Riley, Mayah and Seth (for being a boy!!) for these amazing clothes! One day, when tink's a grown up, she will be so glad you gave her all these nice pink things so she wouldn't have to be in boy clothes for all her baby pictures :o)

Today, for the first time ever, Davey showed slight signs of jealousy with Tink. Maybe it's because I've been working and I've actually been going in to the office...anyway, I had Tink on our bed and was taking pictures of her. Davey showed up with a box on his head and competed for picture ops. Later he kept getting in between me and Tink while I was playing with her. That's fine, we just all three played together. Here he is with his box.

And he wanted a picture of Tink in the box too. I don't think she liked it.

Tinky after her bath...waving at me.

And singing for me. Now that she's discovered her voice she's taken to singing loud and long. Very, very cute.


Oh! And this is why I think she's teething. She loves her exersaucer. Lots of things to chomp on. Though she gets very mad if the ears of this little guy get out of reach!

0 comments: