Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hmnnnn

For some reason Blogger hasn't let me post pictures all day today and yesterday. It says my connection has been reset. Andrew's out tonight, so I'll have to ask him to look at our settings tomorrow. Maybe.

Which is a shame cause I've got some cute pictures from Monday at the park and other misc. things.

Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday. His last year in the 30's. Hah hah hah. So, since I absolutely ADORE cooking, I've spent the day making his requested meal (meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggies) as well as a trifle for tonight. I've got a delicious sounding breakfast "cake" (there's no flour in it, it's basically a frittata) for tomorrow's breakfast. This afternoon I baked cinnamon buns from scratch - for the first time ever. I've done bread maker dough (for bread) and I've made pizza dough, and I've made pillsbury's cinnamon buns, but I've never had to knead, roll and bake a bread product from scratch. At least, not since grade 6 in England. They look good.

The best part about all this food though, is I've got the stomach flu. So I'm having GREAT fun making yummy stuff, but I know I can't eat it. No temptation.

Back in January Andrew went to visit Scott and Chadya for a weekend. Scott got the new Nintendo Wii for Christmas and they had a blast playing it. So I've been looking at them and figuring out how we could get one too. Would you ever have guessed Air Miles already has them? YAH! So Andrew's very own system is on it's way here for his birthday. Apparently you get the Sports games with the system. Things like boxing, baseball...I'm looking forward to diving, swimming and gymnastics myself...(oooooh that was a really bad joke).

Well, the kids are enjoying a little Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out and then it's time for bed and ANTM.

Later!

0 comments: