Wednesday, March 21, 2007

[insert title here]

Tomorrow Cody, Kathi, their kids and most of their complex are heading to the aquarium. I'm so jealous. First of all that they're going cause I've had a craving for the aquarium for ages. But also cause they're going with this huge group of parents from where they live. How awesome is that? There was one family in our old complex that constantly asked us to do things. Everyone else was all talk and no walk. Which is fine. I'm like that a good 70 per cent of the time too.

However, I'm unwilling to do anything fun until I get my camera back. So I phoned Canon today to see if they had received my camera and to make sure they were fixing it (because if it wasn't the recall problem that was making my camera not work, they weren't fixing it!) And we're a go on both fronts. They got it, and they're working on it! YA!

BUT, we have TWO birthday parties to go to on Saturday. Both with FRIENDS not family! So how exciting is that?! And we have no camera. Bummer. But I'll try and steal Dave's again. He's being very obliging with it.

Anyhoo, I have one sick, clingy little boy (who today is inserting "dear" into everything. "Daddy, dear daddy. He's at work." "Dear Mummy") and a hungry little bubba who is busy eating my Yves Rocher catalog as I'm typing. Time to go fix dinner!

0 comments: