Friday, March 09, 2007

I AM Canadian!

It's Roll Up the Rim time and so time for the obligatory picture of child with cup!

for those of you who can't remember, or weren't around for other years...check here and here.

Last night when I went in to Davey's room to check on him, I was reminded again of how much he is like me. He loves to sleep with his feet sticking out of the bed. We'll often find him with his toes hooked around the bars of his crib, or under the bumper pad and out of the crib entirely. If you make the mistake of putting him to bed with socks on, you'll find them balled up and thrown as far out of his crib as he can get them.

I LOVED my single bed because I could sleep with my body up against the cold wall on one side, adn my feet sticking out the other (or the end of the bed). I've never been able to stand socks or sheets...to restricting on my feet. As a result I have rhino hide for the soles of my feet, but since they're so huge that helps when it comes to buying (or not buying) new shoes.


Have you noticed that two year olds aren't that great at following instructions? At the park today I'd just lassoed davey from running around the baseball field so that Elisabeth could have a go in the swing when he went tearing off down the hill towards the pond. After rescuing him from that misadventure (of course he wasn't interested in the pond once I was there) and getting his sister back in the swing, he went tearing off for the road. GAH!





I was trying to get some good pictures of Tinker's teeth while I changed her, but alas. Still, here's a rather cute picture of her sitting on the change table afterwards.

0 comments: