Friday, March 16, 2007

I left Elisabeth and Jade alone for maybe two minutes while I ran to get E's pants. I came back and found them like this. Cuties. I hope they'll be good friends as they get older.


Jadey is awfully good with her. Bringing her toys, watching to make sure she's not getting into things she shouldn't, singing to her when she's upset. She's already a good friend to her little cousin!

Meanwhile Davey was feeling a wee bit rebellious today. He refused to put on anything other than this muscle shirt to go outside (he might have a bit of his mother in him!!) So I felt that tough guy bare arms needed a tough guy tattoo.

But speaking of kids being like their mothers, Elisabeth's latest trick is blowing dezerbits on my arm. She was doing this for about ten minutes this evening and having hysterics, I took her upstairs to show my mum and she demonstrated for her, then came downstairs and showed Daddy too. As far as my mum is concerned this is long overdue justice since she hates dezerbits so I used to torture her by giving really nasty ones.

Last night I went to a scrapbooking class at Clipper Street. I've finally been reinspired. I posted the project (or as far as I'd gotten) on my scrappin' blog.

0 comments: