Sunday, March 04, 2007

In for a penny...

Today we went to Chilliwack to visit my cousin Michelle and her fiance Chris. I remembered to bring the camera this time, but forgot to take the memory card out of our card reader. So no pictures until Michelle sends me the ones we took on their camera!

We had some time to kill in Chilliwack, so we went for lunch at the Friendly Banners restaurant. Lots of good memories from there, and Davey got to try their famous BIG SCOOP icecream! Then we went downtown to check out some stores I've always wanted to go in. Who knew that downtown Chilliwack closes for Sunday!? Not me that's for sure.

Then we went to the mall. I finally remembered I wanted to go to Second Cup to see if anyone I know still works there and what the stores looking like these days. Hmn. They closed for good on December 31. Wow. Apparently they'd been around for 17 years. Considering I started working there 16 and almost a half years ago, that seems strange to me...I'm sure they'd been around for a while when I started. Anyway, that was weird. I worked there for nine years, so it's like the end of an era for me.

At Chris and Michelle's house, we watched Cars (of course), played with their puppy, Roxy and chatted. Love having family to visit!

I keep forgetting to mention this, but appparently Tinky's decided that she might as well get all her teething done at once. Her first tooth broke through Tuesday night (I think), the next day there was another one broken through on top, and I'm pretty sure I can feel the second bottom tooth coming through...yowsers. And she's being sooooo good about it all!

0 comments: