Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Fun in the Sun: Friday

Hmn, I can't remember what exactly we were doing in this picture. I think maybe I told Davey to roar at the camera? What I do know is, this was not a tantrum. But Holey Hannah, does it ever look like one!

I have been most blessed through Davey's Second Year. He learned to communicate very well and very quickly, so he hasn't had the frustrations of not being able to make himself understood. He is a very peaceful and sweet boy, so none of the bratty freak outs. And he doesn't have a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants. The worst we've had to suffer is whenever he's near a Thomas The Train Table (you know, like in Chapters in the kid's section, where they have the toddler-sized table with the full train tracks/village and all the trains). He's fine until you try to take him away from it, then he cries with all the passion he doesn't always let you know he's full of.

Speaking of passion, here's Elisabeth, mellowly munching on her fishy.

Jade refused to go home on Friday, who could blame her, they were only coming back again after Ashlie was picked up from school. I love when she's over because she's such a good helper with my kids. She totally mothers them and loves giving them pushes on the swing.


Elisabeth laughing:
I absolutely love this picture because she looks so big and so small at the same time.

Jade, making Davey laugh and giving him great pushes.

0 comments: