Friday, March 09, 2007

I keep forgetting...

Remember I was saying that Elisabeth's second tooth had poked through a few days ago? Well, apparently it hadn't. She doesn't let me stick my fingers in her mouth a whole lot, but I can't feel anything on the top anymore. While I was trying to get a good picture of her lower tooth though, If found a second tooth on the bottom. Andrew says it's been there since at least this morning. She wouldn't cooperate on the toothy pictures though.

You may notice that I'm trying to use Elisabeth's name more on here. It's because we have a hard time remembering what exactly her name is, since we call her Tink or Dolly so much. In fact, I don't think Davey knows her name isn't Tink, and the other day Ashlie was telling her friend that we call her Tink, but her real name is Isobel!! Uh oh.

I forgot to mention (I think) that with all the 50's rock n' roll stuff Andrew got for my birthday last weekend, Ashlie asked me if it was my 50th birthday. OUCH! But apparently she was telling one of her friends that her mom (my little sister) is 54ish. hoooo dear.

I'm still up because my little sugar plum (see what I mean?!) had a bad case of stomach flu earlier this week. Her stomach seems to be better, but she was left with a really nasty diaper rash which wakes her up several times a night. She's normally so smiley and happy it's awful to see her crying...especially when we're changing her and you can tell she's trying so hard to be brave but her little lip just starts quivering and then she cries in earnest. OY!

Okay, after posting about a hundred times on each of my two main blogs today, I think it's finally time for bed. 'Night all!!

0 comments: