Saturday, March 03, 2007

More From Today...

Well, the day started with Tinky wearing this dress, but right after I took pictures of her, she spit up. And for some reason I didn't want her getting anything on that dress, so here she is in outfit number two.



And Rob getting into the party mood with the girls...wearing someone's sunglasses...

Here I am with Davey, he's still using a fork at this point. Shortly after he decided it was too much trouble eating cake with a utensil so he switched to using his fingers. Still sitting on me of course.

OH! There he goes with the fingers. MNNNNNNNN...

pretty sister...
Much later...can you guess what Tinky was eating?? Yup, those are Heinz baked beans in tomato sauce ALLLL over her face.

But what she reallllly loves is toast.

"Excuse me, bro, do you think I could borrow your fork?"

"sure little sis, here ya go"

"ah yes, much easier to eat with a utensil. I don't know why our parents insist on being so uncivilized. Thank you david."

0 comments: