Sunday, October 24, 2010

Walking around the Neighborhood

Saturday morning we headed to Rob's place and walked to breakfast. We weren't sure exactly where we were going, but decided to explore the neighborhood a little. Here's one of his neighbors. What a crazy house, eh?!

I think it could be quite spooky this time of year, but apparently it's a low income senior's residence or something like that.

I loved the hydrangeas. I wish I could get mine that colour. But look! They used to be (or are turning?) blue!

Another of his neighbors.

And this is where we had breakfast. It was SO GOOD.

I took this picture for the writing on the church. The entire perimeter of the church had writing all around it.


After our walk, we went upstairs to check out Rob's digs. Nice view, eh?


Nice, huge balcony for an apartment.

0 comments: