Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy birthday Mayah Bethany

This is probably my favorite stretch of highway west of Agassiz and south/east of the Port Mann.

I think it has something to do with the fact that it always feels like coming home.


Plus, skies like this don't hurt either.


So anyway, the Abelmans invited us out for Mayah's birthday and you all know how we love to party! I got ready in my finest mustache.


Natasha and I have been friends for a long, long time. So funnily enough, we dressed alike for the party.


Egads! Even Elisabeth got the memo!


Okay, I can't carry the joke anymore. Obviously there was a theme. We looked pretty dashing in our matching mustaches.






My sweet boy - he had a bit of a rough morning so it took him a while to warm up to the party. Luckily he had Seth to watch over him while the rest of us partied.


The kids played a bowling game and they all won gum - it was Tommy's first time trying sour/fizzy bubble gum. His reactions were awesome!


Then it was present time!


The biggest hit of the day was this sweet One Direction frame.


BFFS since they were babies.







Then Charlie brought out a bunny.





And we had the coolest cake ever.













0 comments: